Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

A devoted father was the second thing on my list of qualities I wanted in a man. Three years of marriage when Brady came along I found out Spence exceeded all my wishes. He is the BEST (my kids will back me up on this). How did I get so lucky?

For Father's day weekend Spence chose to go to our cabin ALONE. Weird for us, we love going with family and friends but it was nice to have just our family. On Friday Brady said "I'm glad I'm part of this family." We were having so much fun! I second the motion. I am too. While we were there we found a new beach that we fell in love with.......

4 comments:

Elliot said...

Let's be honest, Spence is one of the best Dad's history has ever known. I don't think that's an exaggeration, either.
That beach looks awesome! Makes me miss Bear Lake with the Robbins fam!

Jorg Family said...

Oh I miss the Robbins cabin...great memories!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

That does look like a pretty sweet beach! And I love the video, you guys look like you're having so much fun.

Mom and Dad said...

Spencer is truly a wonderful father. He should teach classes on fatherhood or write a book. I think he outdoes Bill Cosby, for sure.
love, Laurie/Mom