Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Super Halloween!

Dash
Jessie
Woody
Flutterbye
This was us going to our ward Halloween party a week before Halloween. Spence was the devil for like the fourth year in a row. He told me this year he is ready for a new go-to costume. He said "The devil has been played, Jenny, it's done." Okay, we'll see what is on clearance tomorrow to see what his new go-to costume is going to be! :)

Brady and his poses.....he was Mr. Incredible for the ward party and at school but then his football pads made his costume really tight so he decided to be Dash for trick-or-treating, which worked out well since he was SO super fast at each house (I lost him twice). Woody and I could not keep up! Jessie kind of kept up but she is one fast cowgirl!

Ave wanted to be Jessie this year which was a surprise! She is so into being anything "fancy" that Jessie was a nice change (even though she does has sequins on her shoulders!:)). And Crew was going to be Lightning McQueen but when we saw this Woody costume next to Jessie we HAD to get it with the riding horse! He was hilarious in it. I loved going trick-or-treating with Crew (besides the fact he was the only one that stayed with me - the riding horse really slowed him down) because he really "got it" this year. At every door he was so surprised that EVERYONE gave him candy! He would come back down the stairs and pull out the newly acquired candy and say "Look MOM!". He was a crack up!

I love Halloween because I love the beginning of the holiday season. The Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas Season is the best time of the year. I hope you have a fabulous season!

9 comments:

kristinann said...

Your pics were great! Happy Holidays, indeed! Can't wait to hang out again!

kristinann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristinann said...

oops, that was Elliot. Kristin wouldn't say 'indeed.' And only now, posing as Kristin, do I realize how nerdy it really is to say that.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I love it all...every year I think there is no way that your kids' costumes could be any cuter, but they always surprise me! :) Love them...especially little flutterbye.

GaiaGirl said...

happy holidays! love the costumes! I'm so glad you went all out. (I still tell people about your basketball costume, though.)

Erin said...

Cute pictures of the kids. I have a great one of Brady from trick or treating. I will get a copy of it to you!

The Robbins said...

You guys all looked so great! Crew is such a cute little boy!

Mom and Dad said...

I admire Spencer for dressing up! What a great dad he is. Everyone looks great!

JoMama said...

Awesome family costumes!