Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm three



Crew turned three. I can't believe he is so big!

We woke up on his birthday and served him breakfast in bed and he said "For ME? For ME, mom? For ME?". Then once again when we opened his presents "For ME?" I kept telling him "Yes honey, it's your birthday!" and then he would say "Oh wow!". I can't tell you how my heart melted all morning. He is so sweet.

He had a "ka-chow" (Lightning McQueen) birthday by request. His cake was so cute and yummy but he only ate the frosting off it (as usual). He kept telling everyone else "Happy Birthday!" all day long too. It was hilarious. He is such a character, we love him to pieces.

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Another fun November birthday at your house. Now you can rest for a few months. Happy Birthday Crew!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I love how sweet he was..."It's for ME?" Cute boy. Can't believe he's 3 already!

JoMama said...

He is such a cute little boy! Can't believe he is three!

GaiaGirl said...

Typical middle child if he can't believe stuff really is for him & not somebody taller. :) happy happy birthday, crew! love the pics!