Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Burley Christmas

We spent Christmas in Burley with the McMillan side. My Mom and Dad hosted the crazy bunch. Both of my brothers came with their families, one from Texas and the other from Colorado. My sister and her family came from Utah too. We missed my older sister and her kids.


On Christmas Eve we ate yummy dinner and had a chocolate fountain to dip an assortment of sweet things (my kids went a little crazy).

Grandma and Grandpa gave a spiritual thought about gifts.

Kristin, Jonas(look at his cute cheeks!), Elliot, and sweetie Lia

Abby, Gracie girl, and Jared

We opened our Christmas Eve jammys along with all our cousins!

Brady and Avery got to sleep out with their cousins, Jordan and Katie. It was hard to try to calm these guys down. They had just had a ton of sugar and were with their cousins, who always try to make eachother laugh, on Christmas Eve! It was quite the losing battle.....but a fun one!

Christmas Morning was so exciting! We were busy checking out gifts, dumping out stockings and opening gifts for hours. Lots of love.

Our brand new cousin, Sam. It was so fun to see him still in the newborn stage. He is SOOO adorable. I loved his Christmas jammys on him.


Ruby woke up a couple hours late, so we had our own opening session. Her big gift was some needed sleep! :)

A few days later we went bowling with both my brother's families. Adults on one side and kids with the bumpers on a the other. Buy the end I think the adults were wishing for the bumpers and the little slide (my arm was hurting! OUCH!). We had fun.


Lia getting some help from her Mommy (Elliot doing a victory dance in the background).


Avery had to do some kind of "finish" to her bowling. It just needed that little something....

We had a great time in Burley. I loved seeing my brother's and their families! I met two sweet little nephews Jonas and Sam. And they are SWEETIE little guys. I wish they lived closer.

We love cousins. We love Christmas. We love Grandma and Grandpa.
Thank you family for all the good times. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for doing so much.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the family picture at the top! You have such a cute little family