Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween is for smiles




































We had plenty of smiles on Halloween! Between the fun costumes and candy, it was a fantastic day! Avery asked me in the morning "Can I have as much candy as I want today?" She finally gets the magic of Halloween! :) Brady wanted to be something "cool" , so naturally, he was a basketball player. Avery decided to be something different than a princess (even though she when back and forth a few times) so she was a "sparkly good witch". Crew was happy to get a hand-me-down costume from Avery as a chick. He was flapping his arms like a chicken right away! They posed for me in my Grandma's backyard for some cute Halloween smiles.
Spence and I also had costumes for a Halloween party our friends had. I had very limited costume choices because really, how many pregnant nuns can there be? My sister, Abby, told me about this costume and Spence loved the idea of a basketball player because he had an old-school Karl Malone jersey that he loves. My headboard came off within minutes of getting to the party because it was like wearing a neck brace! We had a great time with our friends at the party. What a fun holiday!

8 comments:

Elliot said...

Man I love those basketball-themed costumes! Especially the throw-back Karl Malone jerseys. Awesome! Lia really loves seeing her cousins--even if can only be on a blog!

Mom and Dad said...

Wonderful photos! You are a great photographer, and Grandma's backyard really is perfect. I know she would love a copy of those. See you soon.
love, momo
P.S. nice blog

Jorg Family said...

Your costume fits you perfectly...so glad it's almost over. Pregnancy, that is. I'll be thinking of you Thursday. Good luck!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

you have little model children...

Natalie said...

Those costume ideas are GENIUS! I hope I'm pregnant next year to use that one (KIDDING about the last part). I'm glad you are part of the blogging world. Then I won't feel so far away. Good luck on Thursday with the delivery!

GaiaGirl said...

love the costume!
Looks like a basketball themed bikini!
hope you are doing well.

i fully expect blog enties from the delivery room like Abby's!
:)

The Robbins said...

I only wish I could look that amazing 9 months pregnant...or even not pregnant...:)you look great! The kids are adorable...we hope we get to see your family soon! Can't wait to hear about new baby Ruby...good luck!

JoMama said...

It took forever for Scott to tell me you had a blog!! I am so excited!

Great costumes! So creative!